At Carbide Industries it's all about consistency. Consistency in sizing, purity, and on-time delivery. Consistency in container maintenance and carbide safety. Consistency in your experience with our staff. Based on your input, we continuously strive to remove any barriers to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
That is one reason why every shipment that leaves Carbide Industries is certified to meet the customer's specifications not only in carbide chemistry and sizing, but also in container configuration, delivery method and timing, and other specific requirements.
We are committed to meeting present and future customer requirements by providing value with consistent product, packaging, and delivery.
That is Carbide Industries LLC's quality policy. To accomplish this we have developed a manufacturing system that is certified to ISO9001:2008 standards (registrar NQA-USA) to insure:
- In process inspections of carbide purity (%CaC2) and size at critical points in the process are performed and monitored and corrective actions are taken if necessary. The last critical point is the shipment itself.
- Customer requirements are recorded, communicated to production personnel and continuously updated by sales staff.
- A corrective action system is being used effectively not only for in-process changes, but also to provide a closed-loop method of improving our reliability with the customer.
- The shipping container itself is inspected for safety, whether it be one of our 4,000 flo-bins in circulation, or a railcar.
- Frequent visits and checkups by sales staff update the requirements and provide feedback throughout the system.
(click to view)